Monday, April 19, 2010

Starting to see fruits...

First, I harvested 2.7oz more of salad, which we ate Caesar style with some really delicious garlic chicken confit. The herbs were all straight from the garden, too!

Back in the garden, a few of the plants are getting ready to produce!

I can see the female flowers of squash and zucchini filling out and nearly ready to bloom.



The roma tomato has its first little tomato-to-be.


And the mariachi pepper and jalapeno have baby peppers. So do the bell peppers, but I didn't take a picture. Oops.


The thyme is in full bloom now and quite tasty!


I planted some flowers in the plots with no climbing plants. One is cypress vine (with the asparagus) and the other is sweetpeas (next to the radishes).


My basils are coming in nicely, and the onion flowers are filling out with the bumps of flower buds.


Yay, random pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment