Monday, April 12, 2010

Another harvest!

This weekend we ate what is probably the last of the broccoli and I harvested nearly 3 oz of mixed greens (2.7oz to be exact). It was enough for two salads with extra left over and there is plenty more where it came from. I don't have a picture of the salads, but I did take one of the broccoli.


Some things like the cucumber, melons, loofah, and okra seem to be growing very slowly. Is that normal? Other things like the tomatoes and peppers are getting big and already trying to flower.

Other plants already in flower mode are the asparagus, cilantro, and onions, which are just sending up buds.


Lots of basils, although I can't remember the types right now. I know at least one is Thai.


This weekend's general plot pictures-


Lastly, here are two shots of the whole garden-

No comments:

Post a Comment